To our valued Westgate Honda Customers and Friends,
At Westgate Honda the safety and security of our customers and employees remain our highest priority. Although we changed our regular way of doing business, we are OPEN. Our employees and associates will remain available and will continue to provide the full professional service you have become accustom to.
We have taken proactive and preventative measures to ensure your well-being. We have increased our cleaning and sanitation efforts in all of our offices, repair facilities and showroom.
Westgate Honda will continue to monitor guidance from public health and government organizations and will review each future circumstance daily and on a case-by-case basis during this dynamic and unprecedented situation.
Westgate Honda is here to help and we have you and your families in our thoughts. We hope that you remain healthy and safe.
We have temporarily suspended all service shuttles and have limited seating inside. If you would like to wait inside, you may choose to wear a face covering if you would like.
We ask that you book your service appointment in advance and keep in mind that entrance to the building is limited. We will be welcoming customers (at a safe distance) at the service entrance where our drop off procedure will begin:
• Please come to our service entrance and one of our service advisors will greet you. We will still have plastic bags for your keys to reduce contact.
• If you plan to stay at the dealership, please indicate to the advisor that you are waiting.
• We will work on your vehicle and contact you when finished. We will be working on your vehicle based on the appointment as it was made. If you require any changes please let the advisor know when you are dropping off your vehicle.
• For payment, we offer secure mobile pay options to help reduce person to contact. We can text you the invoice to pay from the comfort of your cell phone. Alternatively, we still accept payment over the phone or at the counter.
• We ask for the safety of our technicians that you remove all personal belongings such as: napkins, coffee cups, gym bags, clothing, food, etc. from the vehicle before your appointment.
To book your parts or service appointment, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (519) 472-4890 or use our online booking: Service – Online Booking
Our showroom is OPEN. If you have any questions regarding sales, please email: email@example.com
Honda Canada is here to support you through these unprecedented times. Honda Canada Finance Inc. is offering payment relief to customers on a case by case basis. Customers can request payment relief by calling customer service at toll-free: 1-800-387-5399 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a vehicle loan with another financial institution (Royal Bank, TD etc.) and have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
IMPORTANT – For the protection of our customers and employees, anyone who is feeling unwell, has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus in the last 14 days, please refrain from coming into the dealership or dropping off your vehicle for service. We will still be OPEN and available when you feel better.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Westgate Honda Team