Automotive Sales Consultant Wanted
Westgate Honda has been earning the trust and confidence of our customers for over 25 years. We are a high volume store, serving a large owner base within the community and beyond.
Due to our continued growth we are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to provide exceptional customer service while promoting and selling our full range of Honda products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Greeting new and pre-owned customers on the lot, over the phone or online.
- Assist customers in the purchase of their new or pre-owned vehicle, as well as continued service after the purchase.
- Continuously following up to ensure that all of our customers are given the service they deserved.
- Meeting sales goals that are set with the help of your Sales Manager.
- Staying up to date with all current product knowledge and incentive.
- Continual training to always improve your sales skills (both self training and group training)
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum High School or equivalent
- OMVIC Sales Licence (home course available)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience in sales (Auto, Insurance, Real Estate, or simular) an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts as schedule
We offer base pay plus a competitive commission structure, Employment Benefit Plan, and participate in Honda Council of Sales Leadership certification program.
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about customer service,we would like to hear from you. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume email Ken McDonnell at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all the candidates in advance; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Westgate Honda is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Location: London, ON.